Tuesday, September 13

This Post has no Sequential Train of Thought

On my walk home from University today, I decided to venture into one of the many thrift stores lining Broadway street. It was definitely against my better judgment, as I am, obviously, a poor college student who refuses to buy himself food. However, one look at this Schoenhut toy piano, I honestly couldn't help myself. I found out from the ever-knowledgeable store clerk that this thing goes back to the forties and quite possibly the thirtiest. This one's rare, because it still actually carries a tune. Such a beautiful piece. Resting oh so smugly on top is a Dr. Grabow pipe that I found for six dollars. I now need to find out how to actually go about smoking one.











My parents came in last weekend! It was such a good thing for me to see them again. They're amazing individuals, both of them. I spent the Saturday afternoon with them and my sisters. Such a good day.
I do look rather stretched. I should start eating more...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive