Sunday, September 11

Music of the Near Future

I was reminded of this video again today. It's such a beautiful short story. I feel like I could watch it an infinite amount of times and still keep thinking up new concepts from the story that I hadn't caught before.

I just wanted to make a quick Woohoo for all the music coming out in the next couple of months. For starters, let's make a list:

Switchfoot- Vice Verses (September 27th)














Radical Face- The Family Tree, The Roots (October 4th)













Coldplay- Mylo Xyloto (October 24)













Yann Tiersen- Skyline (Autumn...?)












Sigur Ros- Inni (November)

And I'm hoping for a new Freelance Whales cd in the near future. Pleeeeeaaaase??
Any other new albums I should know about?

The thought just hit me: I don't know if it's appropriate or not, but our album will be released around about this time as well. Perhaps this is a sign that we are destined for epic greatness? Doubtful. At least our album will have a lot of company.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive