Saturday, August 27

All Moved In


I moved into my new room this week. It's a renovated home from the 1940s. I wonder what kind of people lived here way back when.
I'm sure it'll get my share of living in it as long as I'm here. Yet I'm mostly intimidated by it.  I'll go shopping later this week for old book cases and paintings and lamps.

I could write a novel in this room.

My thoughts right now are rather disjointed and jumbled up, mostly because that's how I feel in all aspects of my life. Journeying from Desert-y Tucson to Green, green Bowling Green is a change that I don't think anyone could go through unaffected.

My room has three windows, with big metal blinds, meaning I can have lots of sunlight when I want, or none at all.

Right now they're up all the way. I love the sunshine.

University begins on Monday, and I've yet to buy all my textbooks.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive