Wednesday, August 3

Go Listen to Pepper Rabbit

 Already after only two days of being here, I feel like such a better musician overall.

I feel like I'm in more of an intensive three week music-camp than anything else. I've never worked at music for such a long period of time before. It's stretched me a lot, in both a draining and a rejuvenating sort of way. We all feel more and more confident about the music each day.
As promised, here are some pictures of the studio:


We spent a lot of time last night recording piano demos. This thing sounds so good.


The sound booth is big enough to fit the drums in.  It's my favorite place in the whole house. 

Evan found a perfect drummer for us. Honestly, I could never have asked for better. Ryan (the drummer) has added more than I could ever have expected to these songs. Recording drums might be my favorite part, and I'm not even playing them. Haha.



No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive