Saturday, January 1

Jack is lonely...

An hour ago I woke up (3:00 pm). I took a ten minute shower, got a cup of coffee that my mom made, put on Priscilla Ahn, and am now sitting comfortably on a big fat arm chair that I like to read books in. My dog is barking incessantly and instead of pitying him and putting down what I'm doing right now and playing with him, I get annoyed at him for being so terribly loud and turn up my music.
My day is practically wasted away already and I'm not feeling any bit selfless. In fact, I feel more selfish than I've ever felt in my life. Rawr!!!
All this to say, I'm going to go put on a decent pair of shoes and a jacket and get that bone that Jack likes so much and play a good thirty minutes. Poor kid.... his whole world is inside that twenty-yard space of mud.
G'bye!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive