Saturday, September 8

Hunger

So yesterday I forgot to eat. That's kind of a lie. In all regards... I didn't forget to, I just didn't make time to. And I did eat something... at around 10:30 at night. But still, it's something. Hunger sucks. I can't imagine dying from this. Cool fact about hunger: it's its own category of the Senses. Which, there's something like twenty-one categories, as opposed to just the five that everyone knows (sight, smell, hearing, etc.) Every 3.6 seconds someone dies of hunger. I didn't make that statistic up. I found it online. So maybe somebody else made that statistic up, but the site that I pulled it from looks legit, mostly because it's called thinkquest.com. It's like a quest for thinking.

I'm not thinking properly. I can't hear my thoughts over the sound of my own stomach crying out to me in desperation. What is this post about, anyway?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive