Thursday, October 27

Youtubes

I was recently going over my demographics on my Youtube channel (Listen to me... I sound like such a legit youtuber). I found that Youtube can record the top ten countries that your videos are played in. Of course, I'm definitely not a very well-known Youtuber. So I was quite astonished to find countries like Singapore, Finland, The Netherlands, and Japan pop up as just a few of my top tens.

I was pretty taken aback. This means that somewhere in the course of this past year, some kid (most probably an18-23 year-old male, according to my demographics) had a window opened up in their internet browser, listening to me play them a song. Seriously?

Our day and age is absolutely insane. I'm pretty taken aback.

Anyway, today is quite cloudy. Definitely a Bing Crosby kind of a day.

Thanks for reading,
Isaac

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive