Sunday, July 31

Day 1/2

I've wrestled with myself the past few days on whether I should disclose the things I do in the next three weeks to the internet for all to read. I decided that since I'm starting at pretty much rock bottom, the only people who will be reading this will only be my close friends and family. Yet I will learn to keep at least a little bit of what I do sacred and secret-- not exactly for the sake of being mysterious. I just find that if an artist speaks excessively about himself and the things he does, the listeners will lose interest. So I shall be concise.

I'm in Tucson.
At the moment I sit in front of a shiny Mac computer next to state of le' art monitor speakers, a Mackie interface that looks more expensive than I am, a super sexy sound booth, and a bunch of various instruments of which I can play all of them intermediately well.

I have five songs in my mind, and three weeks to express them thoroughly. Today was day 1/2.
Tomorrow is technically Day One.

As I have been up since six thirty in the morning thanks to an untimely call from my father this morning who was extremely excited for me and wanted to make sure I didn't over sleep my nine thirty flight, I am extremely tired. I'll make sure to post pictures of the studio up here every once in a while. I shall definitely keep you, oh gracious reader, updated on the happenings of these next three weeks.

Forever (Except sometimes) your's,
Isaac

1 comment:

Barb said...

We are waiting breath abated....
Britt and A. Barb

Followers

Blog Archive