Thursday, June 10

Teehee

I feel very much reduced to passivity.
America- the land of opportunity.
My Arse.
An opportunity to apply for countless jobs and have applications thrown at your face with a, "You can fill one of these out, but we're not hiring for another two months." Perhaps that kind of opportunity.
America- resting firmly upon the strong grounds of Capitalism--
where men will fight and bite (they might) to get a desired job, and where the constitution protects such rights to fight and bite to get what they want.
After applying to dare I say at least twenty Restaurants/Stores/etc., I very much hoped that an employee might die or catch a dreadful cold or get shipped off to Iraq or something dreadful so that I might have a sliver of a chance to earn some form of an income so that I could pay for a college education.
America is fighting for the common man?
Pah.

Perhaps I should apply at a Chinese buffet.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive